Today, I wanted to take a look at a great little pack that is perfect for a day hike out into the hills. That pack is the Gregory Miwok 24 Backpack.
It’s purpose built for outdoor activity so it has a lot of nice features to compliment your adventures on the trail.
Our Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5
Available Colors: Cobalt Blue, Mercury Gray, Spark Orange
Where to Buy: amazon.com
Offering lightweight comfort for long day hikes, the Gregory Miwok 24 backpack has two compartments, back panel access to your hydration reservoir, and Aero-Mesh padding to help you stay dry when you get sweaty.
The aesthetically pleasing look of this pack ensures that it will fit in just about anywhere and for just about any activity. It’s design is purpose built to move in line with your body so great for the active user.
We’re of course interested in hiking and it works great as a day pack. The moisture wicking Aero-mesh back panel helps your back stay ventilated on even the toughest ascents.
This pack is lightweight and adjustable so you can find the perfect fit for your shape and size. An extensive range of functional pockets throughout, you shouldn’t go short of storage space.
This is a nice all-round pack. It’s both functional for the trail but easily fits the multiple purpose label and will work great on a bike ride or just trekking across town. It’s efficient size also means it’s ideal for an easy stowaway while travelling on any train, plane or auto mobile.
- Lightweight and comfortable adjustable fit with good capacity
- Perfect for multi-purpose outdoor use e.g. day hiking, running, cycling, city day break, etc.
- Lots of functional pockets including a fleece lined media pocket which is perfect to protect your phone while out on the trail
- 3 liter hydration bladder holder is perfect for a day hike
- May not be great for a very tall person
- BioSync Active Trail Suspension uses flexible tendons on the shoulders and waistbelt so the pack moves with the body
- Internal compression system lets you move the pack closer to your back when the volume of the hydration reservoir decreases
- Zip access from the back panel for loading and filling a three-liter hydration reservoir (bladder not included)
- Moisture-wicking Aero-mesh back panel, shoulder straps and waistbelt
- Internal mesh organizer pockets
- Fleece-lined media pocket
- Expandable front stretch mesh pocket with three-point compression system
- Side mesh pockets
- Two zip waistbelt pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Reflective trim
- Pack material: Nylon
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: Molded foam
- Pack loading: Top
- Recommended use: Cycling,Daypack,Running, Trail running
- Pack volume: Under 25 L
- Pack style: Daypacks
- Pack Gender: Men,Women
- Fits torsos: 14 – 22″
- Dimensions: 18x13x7″
- Pack Capacity: 1282 cu.in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
OK, so that’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this quick look at the Gregory Miwok 24 Backpack. Overall, I think it’s a nice little pack for day-hiking. While I would normally look for a few extra features and maybe a bit more overall space, it still looks like a great little pack that’s purpose built for the outdoors.
It has a lot of great user feedback across the net so it is definitely worth a look if you’re in the market for a daypack for the trail.
If you’re still unsure what day pack to go with check out more day pack options here. Also, If you’re unsure about what you should be looking for when buying a day pack for the trail, check out this buying advice which covers all the main points you should think about when making an informed decision.
Have you used the Gregory Miwok 24 Backpack? I’d love to hear about your experience with it in the comments below.