I bought the North Face Men’s Flex Crew Short-Sleeve Tee a few weeks back in my local outdoors store. I purchased the Nautical Blue one, displayed below, as I liked the mix of light and dark blue colors.
I have used this tee on several hikes now and have had no issues with it, I have found it comfortable to wear and it does what it says on the tin. So thumbs up for the North Face Men’s Flex Crew Short-Sleeve Tee!
Be sure to check out the sizing guides when purchasing and compare to other tees you may have. The reason for this is that I normally wear a size large in tees. However, while the large tee fit me fine I tried the medium on too and it actually fit me better than the large. I often come across anomalies like this when purchasing gear so no big deal, just something to mention for you to keep in mind!
Links referenced on this page are sponsored links. Please review our full disclosure statement here.
- I chose this tee as I need breathability in all my clothes when I am out hiking. I also need good wicking capability as I tend to sweat quite a bit on harder hikes, especially in summer, so I need that to keep me dry. In that context, this tee meets the mark.
- Looks wise, I think this tee is quite stylish so it won’t look out of place in the gym, out running or even as a casual top with jeans on a lazy Sunday.
- As it’s made from 100% polyester, and with the functional nature of the material, it will be more or less dry as soon as you take it out of the washer, just hang it up for a couple of hours somewhere warm to get it completely dry.
- A lifetime guarantee comes with this product which underlines the confidence in quality The North Face provide.
- Not a whole lot of cons for this tee really. Care wise, and this is a minor thing, you need to be careful not to wash it above 30C / 86F so it probably isn’t best suited for a standard wash cycle. That said, most of my hiking and running gear requires the same lower temperature type of wash so I always do a separate special wash cycle each week for all my hiking and running gear so not a big deal for me.
- At thirty dollars, this tee isn’t cheap. However, I like North Face gear as I know I am getting quality so I have no problem paying for it.
Average Customer Rank: Not available (I give it 4.5 stars out of 5 though!)
Upgrade your gym gear, starting with this technical tee that’s designed to keep you cool during your most strenuous workouts. Knit mesh panels improve breathability for better moisture management. The drop-tail hem provides extra coverage when you’re executing a set of pull-ups or deep squats. Constructed with flat-locked seams to reduce chafing during strenuous workout sessions.
- Training fit
- Textured fabric
- Flat-locked seams
- Drop-tail hem
- Mesh side panels
- Fabric: body: 135 g/m² 100% polyester tricot knit / mesh: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- Length from Center Back:28.5”
- Source: Imported
Nautical Blue, Asphalt Grey, TNF Red / Asphalt Grey, TNF Black / High Rise Grey, Prussian Blue / Goblin Blue
Where to Buy
- Free shipping with The North Face on orders $50+
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
Do you like the North Face Men's Flex Crew Short-Sleeve Tee? Let us know in the comments below.